Saturday, November 20, 2010

Putting In The Work

On Sunday's I usually like to just lounge around, but I decided that I want to postpone all of the lounging and put the work into building my businesses.  I set some goals that I still need to hit.  

I remember when I first started out in my doll company I used to grind, but then I got married and I stopped grinding like I used.  I made the decision about a week ago that if I am going to achieve the type of success that I want I have to put the work in and grind like I used to.  I used to burn the midnight oil until the sun came up.  After the holidays I will be on this grind again.  My goal for 2011 is to hit $500,000.  In order to do this I know I must create a very strategic plan and take carefully planned action.  I am creating a mindset of massive success right now.  I know I can hit this mark, I just have to put the work in.  So if you missed your mark invite you to join me on the grind and put the work in to hit your goal.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success [MINDSET -OS]

No comments:

Post a Comment