Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting Motivated

Man I've had so much going on over the past couple of months.  I just returned from a funeral in Georgia and although it was a sad occasion I really enjoyed being with my family.  Now that I am back and kind of behind in my work I am feeling a little overwhelmed and finding it hard to up my motivation level to where it normally is.  So one thing that I decided to do was just do one thing on my list of things to do so that I could feel like I accomplished something.  The funny thing is when I did that one thing I went on to do two more things which writing this blog and writing my Becoming Me blog as well.  So I guess the lesson here is that if you are feeling like your motivation has dried up just do one thing and this one thing will lead to you doing another thing and before you know it you have some momentum and more gets done.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment