Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Spite Of It All Keep Going

This is a message of inspiration.  Lately my family as been going through sad times after sad times.  In the  last year we have had 3 deaths of people in my immediate family.  My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and now we have to travel to Georgia for the second time this year to a funeral.  But, in spite of it all  I have to keep going with my business, because I feel like I am so close to reaching my goals.  The things that have happened are just a part of life.  Although they may slow me down I will keep going.  I love my family and although I've lost 3 members, I think the hardest thing I had to deal with was my mothers diagnosis, so for a minute I was down in the dumps, but I realized that in order for me to help her get through this I had to keep things as normal as possible, so I brushed myself off and got re-focused on my business. 

With all of the sadness, it is times like these that I am grateful that I have been able to be an entrepreneur.  Because not too many jobs would allow me the flexibility that I have now.  I am able to stop everything to attend to the family business.  I am able to go with my mom to all of her doctor appointments and I am able to pick up and travel when I need to.  Although the journey of an entrepreneur is sometimes rough the rewards in the end are worth it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Until Next Time 
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment