Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lemonade Anyone?

Staying consistent is one of my biggest flaws, so I am working hard on correcting this. My goal is to bring you the latest business news and tips to help you start and grow your business, but sometimes life gets in the way. Recently my moms health became a concern for me and my family, so for a brief moment I felt down, but I quickly realized that I had to stay positive like I normally do. I need to be strong for my mom and help her get through her treatments. Because I am constantly making adjustments in my business this was nothing new to me. So once again I made the necessary adjustments and continued to move my business forward. I also realized that life is really short and that I need to live a little more. I work in my business daily, but now I need to set up a schedule and give myself permission to have some fun. So my message today is that Life is short so make sure you live it like it is your last day and when Life gives you lemons make lemonade.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment