Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Making The Adjustment

Yesterday when I was hosting my radio show Business With Breakfast I talked about making adjustments.  Every Saturday during the Fall and Winter months I bowl in a league.  When I first started bowling a few years ago I sucked.  But as time went on I improved.  One of the things that I learned from bowling is that when the ball does not go the way you want it to you sometimes have to make a small adjustment until it hits the head pin and you get that strike you were striving for.  Maybe your first adjustment brings you a little closer to the head pin and you have to make another adjustment and if that is the case that's okay as long as you see the head pin and believe that with every adjustment you make you are that much closer to getting the strike.

The same thing hold true for business.  Sometimes you have to make small adjustments to hit your goal.  You have to remember that your business is always a work in progress.  You will always be making adjustments for one reason or another.  If you are just starting out you will have to make adjust to grow the business.  If you are a successful business owner you may have to make adjustments to expand the business or sell the business.  The thing about adjustments that you must understand is that it is okay to make them.  Making an adjustment to your business does not mean that you have failed.  It simply means that you have figured out that your business is not progressing as you would like and in order for that to happen you have to change some things.

I hope that this article help you in all parts of your life.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment