Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Business Without Borders

Thank you all for joining this group. I just wanted to give you an update about what I've been up to with setting up The Liberia Project. As you may know I've been given an acre of land to go to Liberia to build a womens business center. I am traveling to Liberia in November to identify other opportunities that you all may want to take advantage of. Just a little bit about Liberia resources. Liberia is rich in rubber, coffee, coco, palm oil, gold, diamonds, kosava and rock salt. I've already identified two other business opportunities based on this information. Once I hit the ground I will be gathering more information that will help to bridge the gap between business owners there and business owners here. These opportunities will create jobs for the people of Liberia and help us to expand our businesses. We are having a fundraiser on October 29th. To find out more about what you can do to get involved visit http://www.TheNewLiberia.com/.

Until next time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment