Thursday, July 14, 2011

Redesigning Your Life


Life! By Design: 6 Steps to an Extraordinary YouI just recently returned home from vacation.  On my way back with my family after taking a road trip to Georgia, we decided to stop over in Raleigh to visit with my cousins.  While there my mom became ill and was hospitalized.  I sent the rest of my family on home and I stayed in Raleigh with my mom who was in the hospital for 3 days.  Between the long drive from Georgia to North Carolina and the time I spent in the hospital with my mom I had a lot of time to think about my life.  I asked myself one key question, "Audrey are you living your dream life?"  And to be truthful to myself, my answer was no.  So I decided once I returned home I would write out what my dream life actually entailed.  Once I had finished writing it all down I felt liberated.  I felt free.  I felt clear.  I felt empowered.  Now my next step is to start living this life that made me feel this way just from writing it down on paper.  Time for me to redesign my life into the on that I envision.  So I shared this with you because I wanted to know if you were living your dream life.  I would like to suggest that you write it down on paper and I would love for you to share with me and the rest of the network what experience you had once you were done writing.

Thanks as always for being a part of this network!
Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment