Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Read Between The Lines With Shawn Edgington

I had the pleasure to meet entrepreneur and author Shawn Edgington a couple of weeks ago in NYC.  She has written a wonderful book which is packaged beautifully which is titled Read Between The Lines: A Humorous Guide To Texting With Simplicity And Style.  I love the book its colorful and fun.  Most of all you really learn a lot about texting.  I just wanted to include a short lesson on lingo from page 73 in the book.  So here goes.

1.  2Nite-Tonight
2.  B/C= Because
3.  BYAM= Between You And Me
4.  CHG= Change
5.  ERLY= Early
6.  IMO= In My Opinion
7.  L8R= Later (this is my favorite one)
8.  MYHOTY= My Hats Of  To You (my second favorite)
9.  PEEPs= People
10. P/U= Pick Up

I remember taking short hand when I was in high school.  I wonder will there be a class in texting?  As you can see it has become a part of our everyday life.  Almost everything is done on our cell phones. 

My mom is pretty new to texting, so I am going to get her a copy of the book so that she can keep up with the lingo.  If you haven't got your copy get it now.Read Between the Lines: A Humorous Guide to Texting with Simplicity and Style

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment