Monday, August 2, 2010

You're Invited To The Ms. Boss Pink & Black Fundraiser Gala

Hi everyone.  As you may all know I am planning a trade mission to Liberia in November.  MBI has been given some land to go there and build a women's business center.  This project is really near and dear to my heart and completing it would mean so much to me and to the women of Liberia.  I am having a fundraiser to help with the cost of the trip and to start the process for building the center.  I would be very grateful if you would purchase a ticket to this event and also pass this flyer on to your friends and families. Also can you post this flyer to your Facebook if you have one. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 973-419-0631 or visit www.TheNewLiberia.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment