Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eat Pray Love

I got a chance to go to the movies last night to see Eat Pray Love starring Julia Roberts.  I must say that I really enjoyed the movie.  It's one of those movies that encourage you to take a long look at your life and determine if you are living the life that you truly love.  She gave up a the life that she knew to start completely over and she struggled with some of the tough decisions that she made but at the end she was happy with the way life was turning out.  She took a chance on happiness and living the life that she had envisioned for herself.  The movie really touched a lot of nerves with me. Hence the reason I am talking about here today and recommending it.  I thought about some of the things that I wanted to do before my time here is up.  I asked myself some serious questions, but I am still afraid to get the answers to.  I will share this with you all though.  I've always wanted to learn how to swim, so I will be taking swimming lessons.  I always wanted to learn how to play the piano, so that's on my list of things to do.  I want to visit Egypt, Jerusalem, and Africa.  I will be visiting Africa in November.  I always wanted to have my own private retreat complete with wood burning fireplaces where I could get together with friends and just do whatever it is we wanted to do. Oh yeah and I want a motorcycle.  Just writing all of this stuff down reminds me of the Bucket List starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. 

So if you get a chance check out the movie and stop back by and let me know your thoughts and how the movie affected your life.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment