Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Living Your Perfect Life

Embracing Change: Using the Treasures Within YouSo often we live our lives according to someone else's plan.  I did The Ms. Boss Show this morning and the topic that came to me was designing your perfect life.  I started to wonder why was it so hard for people to do that, then I looked at some of the reasons that I wasn't fully living my life by design and I wanted to share my thoughts with you.  The first thing you must do in designing your perfect life is to become clear about what that life looks like.  what does it entail.  What do you do for a living?  Where do you live?  What do you drive?  Where do you dine?  Where do you vacation?  Where does your children go to school?  What are your hobbies?  What are your dreams?  I think you get the picture.  The next thing you is to put all of these things on paper and get them out of your head.  The next thing you must do is identify the problems in your life and find a solution for them.  Stop complaining and whining.   This one is a biggie.  Don't be afraid of change.  Change is emminent.  It is going to happen anyway.  So just embrace the idea of change and move on.  I know that this is easier said than done, but it is a must if you want to live your life by your own personal design. 

So I hope that you draw some inspiration from my words.  I heard this phrase in a song and I want to share it with you before I close.  "Everybody Dies, But Not Everybody Lives."  I thought that was so powerful and so true.  Start living your new life today.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment