Monday, August 16, 2010

Are You Dreaming Too Small

When I have an idea for something I dream big.  I visualize what the entire business or idea looks like once it is completed.  Some have suggested that I think small and take baby steps and this maybe good for some people, but it's not good for me.  You see I figure if I am going to dream in first place I might as well dream big.  I am not afraid of failure or success, so dreaming big works for me.  It makes my projects exciting and keeps me motivated until I have completed them.  Thinking about the outcome of my big dreams makes it real.  Right now I am working on my Liberia project and to some it seems like an impossible dream, because they don't see the big picture all they see are the potential obstacles.  For me I see the obstacles and I also know that there is always a way around them if you just keep moving forward.

So today my question to you is are you dreaming too small.  If you are, I encourage you to dream big.  What do you have to loose if you just increased your dream a little bit.

Until Next Time
Make It A Great Day!
Audrey Bell-Kearney
http://www.MsBossInternational.com

No comments:

Post a Comment